How to do a quick refresh | Mind tricks

Sunday, October 28, 2012
 

Welcome all,


writing quickly,

Did you know how to refresh computer instead of 'right click>Refresh'? It is the key'F5'(you may know it).

Here I'm trying to write some tricks for 'refresh your mind quickly when you are disturbed or not in a good mood'.



  1. Trick 1.

    It is a mind simple trick; Close your eyes and breath deeply 10 times or more. It is a simple but powerful trick to refresh your mind. When your mind is in high anger or feared or depressed, just do this trick.
  2. Trick 2.

    Another mind trick; Alert your mind; this trick can be done when you are in middle of loud noises or middle of bunch of files.
    How to do this?, Close your eyes or look down (optional). Now, ask these questions to yourself and gather its answers;
    1) What am I doing now?
    2) Am I doing this in right way?
    3) What is my target and what is its results?
    4) I want to refresh my mind right now!!!
    5) 1.,2.,3.,......,15
    (from google image search)open your eyes.
  3. Trick 3.

    Mind+body trick; my favorite way. Concentrate surroundings and sing, whistle, groan a good song, funny dialog, etc,.
  4.  
  5. Trick 4.

    Mind trick. Think an incident that you really like or remember a best or funny story, jock, etc,.
  6. Trick 5.

    Body trick. Close your eyes, shake your eyes 3-6 times well.
  7. Trick 6.

    Get up, walk/dance/march/or do something which refresh your mind for some time with concentration.
  8. Trick 7.

    Mind trick. Its my another best trick; Feel like refreshed and act/thought like that. You may not refreshed but it will help you to refresh for some amount.
  9. Trick 8.

    Trick 8 is for you, share me your favorite way to refresh your mind quickly.







Thank you for reading my posts.



                                                                          _____________HAVE A NICE DAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment