How to solve the memory problem of nokia C2-03 some other phones like it.

Sunday, October 21, 2012
Welcome all,


Thanks for reading my posts. Kindly avoid if I have any wrongs. In this page I'm trying to write the topic “how to solve the memory problem of nokia C2-03 some other phones like it”.



Lets go to the topic,

 

My phone is nokia C2-03 (version 06.96, RM-702.). When I bought it, had no problem. After one year, I felt it's problem. It's memory gradually decreasing!. I deleted everything from my phone, but the total phone memory is only less than 320kb. The main problem is that I can't download any apps or games from Internet. I searched lots of pages and now find these two ways;



  1. Update your phone software;
    update your phone version from the following resources,
    1. nokia care
    2. you can download Nokia Software Updater or Nokia suit to your pc and can update phone software directly.
    3. from your phone, go to menu>settings>device>device updates>downl. Device sw, and can install new software to your phone directly from Internet.(this may don't work if your phone has enough memory. According to me, I CAN'T update because of low memory).
  2. Download latest 'Store';
    Nokia store is a phone app which has tons of apps, game, stuffs, etc,. It's latest versions can download apps directly to memory card! Try to download it. At least some amount of memory problem will not hurt you.
  3. MY OWN WAY;
    It's time for my own way. Delete all your messages, calender notes, files from gallery, delete cookies from all browsers and move all contacts from phone to sim or pc and save at least 300kb. Now download 'UC Browser' from sites such as downloadwap.com and move it to your memory card. Done, you can download almost any app from websites directly to memory card. When you try to download an application from uc browser, click on the 'save' button instead of 'install' button. And when the application is downloaded to your memory card, rename its last four letters ( _jar) to '.jar'. Enjoy the new app.



Thats all, I'm always looking for your commends.

Thank you.



                                                                                           ______________Have A Nice Day

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Midhun, nice post.

Post a Comment